Monday, March 1, 2010

6 month pictures

I had Parker's 6 month pictures done last week and they are posted online now! So, if you want to check them out, they should be up for the next 10 days. I think they turned out great! If you haven't noticed, I am a HUGE fan of pictures. I've decided that photos of my child is art to me. It's worth the investment.

FYI... the first few with the plain white background are the ones we did for his panel. I really want to do a "traditional" oil panel with pictures from his 3, 6, 9, and 12 months. So, that's why they are there!

Go to: www.rebekahsmithphotos.com
Go to: Client Login
Password is parker6

Here are some of my favorites (courtesy of Rebekah Smith Photography)...




3 comments:

  1. The pictures of Parker are adorable!! I'm Khonda...Tamyra's friend...we met a couple times..don't know if you remember me!! He is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khonda, of course I remember you! Thanks so much! Hope you doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All is going good with me...Hopefully I will get to see you guys this year at Peyton's pary!! Tamyra has kept me posted about you & your family.. You are all in my prayers and I hope that all is okay.. Please keep me posted!!

    ReplyDelete