Friday, March 12, 2010

Parker's 6 Month Check-up

Well we went to the doctor today for Parker's 6 month check up (even though he is 7 months) and got an update on his stats:
Weight: 21 pounds, 4 ounces
Height: 30 inches
He was in the 80th percentile for weight. And he was in the 99th percentile for height. I was not surprised, and am quite conviced he has the Allen height (esp resembling his uncle Chris!).

We have moved him out of his infant carseat and into his "big boy" convertible carseat. He was way to big to lug around in that infant seat anyways, but today it confirmed he was at the length limit (30 inches). Here's his new seat:


Parker is not crawling, but is "creeping" around. He can get on his hands and knees but mostly just rocks a bit before returning to his belly and squirming around to get his toys. Don't think it will be long before he takes off, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet... lots of baby proofing to be done!

And, just for fun I decided to share one of my childhood pictures. This is one of my favorites of me and my sisters, and may show the reason why I'm such a fan a Christmas jammies... who doesn't love matching red strawberry shortcake pjs??

No comments:

Post a Comment