Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Here comes Santa Claus

We are gearing up for Christmas! I love Christmas. I'm a sucker for the holidays but really, just being able to remember our Savior Jesus coming to earth to live among us - Immanuel, God with us. The greatest gift of all. Isn't that just incredible??

This year, I have specifically loved seeing Christmas excitment through my child's eyes. Parker LOVES the lights, ornaments (well, I'm not really excited about this one when it involves throwing them), and all the cheesy singing Christmas decorations. He has his own Christmas tree and nativity set in his room. Have you seen this Fisher Price Little People Nativity set? It is too cute and Parker loves it. Although it's difficult tracking down Baby Jesus at times...


this is Parker's sneaky face...


I love decorating for Christmas and bringing out each ornament on our tree. We have some really special ones - cowboy boots and hat from my time at Lost Valley Ranch, a beautiful wedding cake for our marriage in 2005, handmade crochet angels and snowflakes made by my Nanny over 20 years ago, Baby's 1st Christmas ornament, just to name a few! Parker has a few of his own, including a Mickey Mouse and personalized Tractor!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the face Parker is making at that ornament! Your decorations are beautiful! Great to catch up -- would love to see you guys sometime soon! Maybe after the new year, we could plan a get-together!

    ReplyDelete