Since I last posted:
1) Thanksgiving. Awesome. I just really love Thanksgiving. We went to Florence and spent time with my family at my parents (including the traditional pheasant meal along with the Turkey - yum!) and got to see both my sisters and all their kids, cousins, aunts, uncles, and some dogs too. Then went to Robbie's parents for a meal with his family. More GREAT food. Saw our little neice Peyton and got excited about babies on the way!
Annual kid picture at my parents house... disaster as usual!

2) I attended the Going Deeper conference in Birmingham with Beth Moore, Kay Arthur, and Pricilla Shirer. A-MAZING. Seriously, this should also have it's own post. Maybe I'll be able to share some of what I learned later. Went with my mom-in-law, Karen, and Tamyra while Parker stayed home to play with daddy. God really spoke some Goodness and Truth to me. I really needed it.
3) Robert and Melissa's wedding in Birmingham last weekend. Robert is a childhood friend for both Robbie and me, and Melissa has totally fit right in with us the past 5+ years. We are so happy for them! The wedding was beautiful, but not in comparison with the bride. Many blessings for their new marriage! And I love when weddings remind me how blessed I am to have my precious Robbie. What a gift from God. Marriage is not easy but after 5 and a half years we are still learning and growing!
More on holidays coming...
No comments:
Post a Comment