This little baby has had a tough go with the reflux but he has been a tough cookie! We have noticed a definite difference and improvement in the past week or so, but he still has his moments. The more I have read and researched about reflux, I realize how many babies (and parents) suffer from it and how bad it can be on those little babes. It can just break your heart to see them in pain. So we are very thankful to see an improvement and that Parker has been such a trouper.
Parker also attended church for the first time today - more pics. Robbie and I were so nervous and had formulated several different "escape" plans if he started crying, but it went great! Another product recommendation...the Hotsling. I carried him in the sling and he was an angel, sleeping most of the time. I think he recognized some of the worship music from his Praise Baby cds, so he was right at home. It was really great for Robbie and I to be back at church too. We love Willowbrook and are excited about the launch of the new Madison campus...in prayer about making that move.
No comments:
Post a Comment