Sunday, August 29, 2010

Old friends, Good times, and Crazy boys!

Last weekend, Robbie, Parker, and I all took a roadtrip to visit our good friends the Duttons in Chattanooga. We had so much fun! Laura and I have such a sweet friendship that I treasure, time-tested and husband-approved. Now our boys - Pryce and Parker - are only a couple of months apart in age so that makes it even better! It's always fun to spend time with Laura and Luke, but now it's even better because we have constant entertainment (and a much earlier bed time!).
Here are some pictures from our weekend...


The boys played so good together. Loved bath time at night and getting into pretty much anything they could.




We took a trip to the Tennessee Aquarium on Saturday and it was AWESOME. The boys did great and we loved it too. Robbie's favorite was the jellyfish exhibit (why am I not surprised). I loved the Butterfly room, the huge sharks, and the penguins!



Thanks Laura, Luke, and Pryce for a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment