Trust steadily in God, hope unswervingly, love extravagantly. And the best of the three is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Parker's 9 month pictures and updates
Here are a few pictures from Parker's latest photo session for his 9 month sitting. This was our easiest one so far... he did great! He is pulling up to stand everywhere, cruising around all my furniture, and walking behind his little walking/riding toys. And he is a super fast crawler! I can hardly keep up with him anymore, but he is as happy as ever. I seriously think that since this kid was born he has been wanting to get around on his own. And he is totally fearless. I'm worried about this trait. He will head dive off the couch in a second, and of course his infamous "stunt" of climbed out of his crib (since we actually don't know how he got out of his crib, I choose to use the word "climbed" out as opposed to the likely alternative of completely falling out). Like I said, I'm a little worried about this adventurous and fearless side, but as a combination of me and Robbie, I shouldn't be surprised.
And don't be surprised that he looks like a sweet angel baby in these pictures instead of the wild man sky diver I earlier described. He is totally both (and the photographer is paid well). Enjoy!
I could just eat this little stinker up! Look at all those teeth- love it! How is it that he is knocking on the door of his first birthday, and I've not met him yet. I'm pretty sick about it. Let's chat soon! Much LOVE!
I could just eat this little stinker up! Look at all those teeth- love it! How is it that he is knocking on the door of his first birthday, and I've not met him yet. I'm pretty sick about it. Let's chat soon! Much LOVE!
ReplyDelete