Happy New Years (somewhat belated). I am not really one do to New Years Resolutions but I am a huge fan of reflecting back and looking forward. I just think that if you want to start something new or change something, you can do that anyday. But I must admit that a new year brings new hope and excitment, and I love to think of new goals and dreams.
2009 has been a great year so for what it's worth here is the snapshot: 2nd year in our home we built in Madison and loving it, Pregnant for 7 months of 2009, Launched new program for work and moved to a new office, Took a trip to the mountains just me and Robbie, Got a new precious nephew Jon Walt, Cut back to part-time work in May, Did small projects around the house and created a nursery for baby Parker, Did not plant flowers for the first year ever since owning a home, Celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary, Did I mention I was pregnant for 7 out of 12 months because that seems like alot, Celebrated Sam's 4th birthday, Robbie at WellsFargo for 5 years, Celebrated my neice Peyton's 1st birthday, Made new friends and deeper friendships, Had our first baby boy in July, Welcome to Parenthood, 12 weeks off work at the EC but realized those 12 weeks were a new kind of work, Celebrated with other friends getting pregnant and having babies, Had lots of people come visit, Went to the beach with family, Oldest sister got remarried and so I got a new brother-in-law and neice Harley, Went back to work part-time and love it, Had a few treasured date nights since being parents, Found out 2 more neices/nephews on the way, Celebrated holidays with family, saw snow in Alabama. Wow 2009. 2010 here we come...
No comments:
Post a Comment