Okay I know we are already over a week-deep in 2010 but I wanted to share my Top 10 list of Favorite Products from 2009. I realize that there will probably not be an upcoming shortage of these items in the marketplace based on my reviews like for "Oprah's Favorite Things" but I'm not competing with her nor do I agree with the scope of her influence but that's another post. Disclaimer: These are my fav "products" so most will be shallow and/or seemingly meaningless (until you try them) and of course I know there is more to life but again that's another post. And no baby products are covered here (sorry) so maybe I'll try for that another day. So for my great audience out there (all 2 of you) here are some of MY favorite products (in random order).
Praise Baby cd and dvd collection. I know this is supposed to be for Parker but I have loved them as much as he has I know. My mom bought me the first cd when I was pregnant and I have listened to the cds in the car, in his nursery, and now on dvd since he was in my womb. Precious.
Laundry: Chlorox II and Oxi Clean Stain Removal Spray. These are not just mom products (although great for those spit up and food stains. And FYI Chlorox II comes in "free" which is sensitive so you can use it with Dreft for babies).
Touch screen cell phones with internet access. Let's face it, I'm not that technological and I said I never needed email on my phone but I'm sold! Call me shallow but how did I live without it!
Digital SLR Camera. Mine is the Nikon D40, got it last year for Christmas and would recommend to anyone who loves pictures to invest in one. They come in all styles and prices, but in my opinion is worth the investment.
Heated Seats in the car. Okay I am writing this now after over a week straight of below freezing temps day and night in Alabama so that may have swayed my decision. Still, they keep your buns toasty and just honestly warm your insides on a cold day. There, I said it.
Diet Coke and really good coffee with cream and splenda. These are a staple in my life. I realize I am no nutritionist and these both are certainly "no-no's" by any nutrition standpoint, but I don't care. These made the list because IF we are without either of these in my house on any given day, at any given moment, someone will make a trip to Publix. So, definitely a top 10 product.
Good candles. And recently I have been converted to reed diffusers. I love expensive candles and truly believe they are worth the cost. So for what it's worth, some of my favorite brands are: Voluspa, Tyler (best bang for your buck), Seda France, Archipelago, and Votivo.
Dyson Vacuum. I realize this is the 2nd cleaning product on my list, so after this I'm done and apparently need to get a life. But this vacuum is so great and worth the extra money if you have pet especially or just like really clean floors. Actually had my 3+ years and still going strong.
Three Designing Women Address Stamps. I'm a new and huge fan. In fact, this almost didn't make the list because I didn't get this product until Christmas 2009 but I'm in love. They make all kinds of designs and personalizations. If you want more info on this one: http://www.threedesigningwomen.com/productcart/pc/viewContent.asp?idpage=41
DVR (Digital Video Recorder). Although I did not even know what DVR stood for until I wrote this, I feel strongly that this is one of those can't live without products. Otherwise I would never get to watch my favorite shows. Thanks to DVR you can watch them anytime and skip commercials. It's just great.
Treat yourself to any on the list and you won't be disappointed! Well, if you are, don't blame me. Just be glad you tried something new.
No comments:
Post a Comment