Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Okay I have been the worst blogger recently and the more days that pass the less I want to blog due to the large volume of which to blog about. As I have learned from parenting so far, something new happens (like it or not) everyday. But I'm back in the saddle and ready to blog. Here is the overview of what's been going on.
Parker is:
- Smiling big gummy smiles
- Laughing (a deep belly chuckle and a squealy giggle... both are too funny)
- Cooing and talking ALOT (gets that from me I suppose)
- Rolling over from belly to back and getting close to the other way
- Loves his Rainforest Jumperoo
- Grabbing toys and any hair that he can get his hands on (see post about Santa coming soon)
- Loves watching Sam and any other dog he sees (the Allens dotsen Charlie)
- Has 2 teeth! His center bottom 2 teeth peeked through the day after Thanksgiving though we have known they were coming for a while
- Sleeping through the night (from 8pm to 6 or 7am)
- Going to sleep on his own. He fell asleep in his crib talking to himself the other night. Funny kid.
- Loves bath time... he gets one everynight!
- Very perceptive to new things and environments. Needs to look around a while and take it all in.
- Loves watching football with his daddy. Really, he watches.

Last but not least, his stats at his 4 month check up were:
WEIGHT: 17 pounds, 12 ounzes - 90th percentile for his age
LENGTH: 27 and 3/4 inches long - 99 percentile for his age

Again, I think we have a big kid on my hands... he is the average size of a 9 month old at age 4 months. SEC Football here we come!

He was a little ducky for Halloween. We didn't stay in the costume very long but it was fun picture taking with the cousins...



1 comment:

  1. Hooray for this big boy! Hooray that my onesie made it on the blog :) Loving him from a distance...

    ReplyDelete