Parker is now 10 and a half weeks old. He is a chubby little baby now and growing so fast. We are going for his 2 month check up next week so I'm anxious to see how much he weighs. He is barely fitting into 3 month outfits because he is so long! He is smiling and cooing and enjoying his toys and swing more. He is still having some trouble with his reflux. It can be really tough sometimes but we are forging through.
This week I started back to work...I am slowly adding on hours and next week I will start my new 3 day a week schedule. I'll be working 20 hrs a week - Mondays, Weds. and Thursdays. We feel blessed to have a lady we met through a friend (thanks boo!) who also goes to our church and great family to help us with Parker while I'm at work. I love my job, so it's the best of both worlds. I didn't even cry on my first day! =)
We took our first vacation with Parker - stay tuned for pictures .I must admit that a week at the beach was great with the Allens but Robbie and I quickly realized vacations with a baby are a lot of work! Babies don't sleep in or relax by the beach. We did have a great time though!
No comments:
Post a Comment