Sunday, August 23, 2009
A Day in the Life
Robbie and I have quickly learned how much our days (and nights of course) are changing. Today is Sunday, and although we are missing our church and out of our normal routine, it's been a great day and weekend. Last night we had dinner brought to us by friends from our Sunday School class (they have been the BEST at keeping us feed and loving us). After dinner we gave Parker a bath and all 3 hit the bed early. When Parker woke up and ate around 1:00am, Robbie sent me to the guest room to get some good sleep and boy did I! He is the best daddy and husband... I needed the sleep and really I think he liked having Parker all to himself for a night! When I woke up this morning, they were both sound asleep so I think it went quite well. We may even have to do that again. :) We all three stayed in bed a while this morning. Sometimes when Parker is sleeping, he's just too cute to walk away from. Then we made a big outing to Sonic for lunch. We've learned that a trip to Sonic is a big treat for us (another big change as I don't think we hardly ever went their before!) but it's not very far away, you don't have to get out of the car, and you can make a quick exit if you need to. Parker loves the car, but only when moving. Also, sonic drinks are my favorite because I love their ice. We also got to enjoy some time on our back porch with beautiful weather (temps in the 70's and no humidity...felt like early fall!) and our sweet Sam. Oh, a day in the life. The best part is, I love this life.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment