After alot of drama and some hormonal tears and breakdowns.... we finally got our nursery furniture! I am so excited because it actually feels like a nursery now (even though it's been blue for months), and even though we have lots more to do. And thanks to some very wonderful uncles who helped Robbie delivery and set up the furniture. Here are some pictures to see our nursery progress so far:

Robbie and David working on construction

Aunt Karen also here to help


Proud of the finished product!


This is the miracle bumper I found in Montgomery...
the crib skirt is being made but should be here this week!
I love it Steph! Its beautiful - I really love the furniture - you'll have to let me know where its from! Love you and can't wait to rub that belly!
ReplyDeleteLooks great-love the furniture. That's a great choice. Can't wait to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! Can't wait to see it & to meet little Parker!
ReplyDelete