Friday, October 22, 2010

Bloggers Vacation

I have apparently been on blogging vacation. Oops. So I'm back, and have lots of updates and pictures so hang tight....

Robbie turned 30! So happy birthday to my wonderful husband. Glad he has been around 30 years and going strong. Just another reason to celebrate in 2010. Robbie and I went out on a date to Bridgestreet on Friday night (his actual birthday) while my mom keep Parker. Even better, Gigi even got up with him at 5am and let us sleep in Saturday morning. Great birthday present!

Also, please note Robbie with his favorite birthday present from me: homemade pecan pie. I made this for him on his birthday 7 years ago and he requests one every year. Quite yummy if I do say so myself!


Then Saturday, we had our great friends Laura and Luke come in town with their son Pryce (only 3 months older than Parker). We had great time... grilled out, watched football and let the boys play. What fun those 2 are!!




1 comment:

  1. LOVE that sweet Parker! We had such a great time with you guys, as always. Let's do something again soon!

    ReplyDelete