Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cousins are the best

I am posting these now because I just realized I hadn't shared these precious pictures of Parker with his cousins. I just love kid cousins.

Peyton is almost 2 now and is just adorable. She has white blonde hair and mile long legs (looks so much like Robbie's brother Chris!). She came to play at our house one day a few weeks ago and I loved seeing her and Parker interact. I think this picture says it all:

As you can see, she settled into my house pretty quickly...

They had fun together and shared quite well I must say (I, however, needed a nap)!

And here is Parker and Jon Walt. They are just 4 months apart and are now about the same size. I think they will be best buds one day, and probably beat Tate up together because of all his mischief. Rebekah and I took them out for a lunch date (shortly after Mills died) and ended up taking them to a little park across the street. They were also dressed alike, which I promise we did NOT plan. But of course we took advantage of:

We also hung out with the Methvin crew over the 4th, so I'll put some more pictures of Jon Walt, Tate and Parker soon. The 3 of them are quite a handful!

No comments:

Post a Comment